Robertson Heritage Railway Station—Historic Car Day
Sunday April 12 Vintage and Classic car day featuring Historic working farm machinery and Cockatoo Run and Loop train (Robertson-Moss Vale-Robertson).
Hosted by Berrima District Historic Car Club – with RHRS thanks
- Historic Car Day and Autumn Fair at Robertson Heritage Railway Station on Sunday 12th April. A fun day for all at the Station with lots to see.
- The Fettlers Art prize entries will be on show in the Fettlers Shed gallery, together with a working vintage farm machinery display and dozens of beautiful vintage and classic cars to admire on the Common.
- Why not try a ride on the famous Cockatoo Run tourist train to Moss Vale and return.
- The Station history display will be open and you can enjoy hot food from our Kiosk and coffee from a gourmet coffee van.
- There will be a ceremony to launch the relocated heritage rail signal kindly returned to us by the Bowling Club which now stands proudly refurbished in the Common.
- We are hoping to have the Mayor and our local member present.
We would love you to come and enjoy the day with us.
Steve Carey, President RHRS.
Sunday 13th April, 2014
Due to the continuous wet weather, we have reluctantly decided to cancel this Sunday’s Historic Car Day.
The Railway Common is sodden and more rain is expected this weekend. This would render the area unsuitable for vehicles and it would turn into a bog in the wet weather. Thank you for your past support.
Hopefully next year will be better. Please let any interested persons know of the cancellation.
Steve R Carey President
Robertson Heritage Railway Station
Ph: 02 4885 2393